List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 21 2009 1:51am
Subject:Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Masood" == Masood Mortazavi <masoodmortazavi@stripped>
> writes:

Masood> Hi Anna,
Masood> Is this your contribution or is it Sergey Petrunya's?

Yes, it's mine.

Masood> Sergey Petrunya has not signed the SCA but you have.

Masood> I'm sure you know that we can only accept contributions from those
Masood> persons who have signed the SCA (Sun Contributor's Agreement) and who
Masood> can grant rights to the code they are submitting.

Sergey Petrunya has given me a shared copyright to the patch. I
submitted the code, now owned by me, to you, so everthing should be in
order.

Masood> Regards,
Masood> Masood

Masood> P.S.
Masood>    Anna, in all of the above, I'm assuming "sca@stripped" is your
Masood> e-mail alias because that is the e-mail address you gave us when you
Masood> signed the SCA.

That is right.

Masood>    By the way, did you update your registration with forge.mysql.com?
Masood>    If not, please do so immediately so that this e-mail alias points
Masood> to your profile, and it is clear who owns it.
Masood>    (I believe Liz Drachnik has already sent you an e-mail request to
Masood> do so when we accepted your signed SCA.)

Will do.

Good hunting,
Anna

Thread
Contribution: fix for BUG#42742sca20 Oct
  • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Brian Aker20 Oct
  • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Masood Mortazavi20 Oct
    • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Michael Widenius21 Oct
      • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Masood Mortazavi21 Oct
        • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Michael Widenius21 Oct
          • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Masood Mortazavi21 Oct
      • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Giuseppe Maxia21 Oct
Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742sca21 Oct
Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742sca21 Oct