List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristian Nielsen Date:October 20 2009 3:01pm
Subject:Re: Unit testing
View as plain text
Jay Pipes <Jay.Pipes@stripped> writes:

> I think having mysqltest for the functional SQL testing is necessary
> and there isn't a comparable framework for that kind of testing "out
> in the open".  On the contrast, there are many quality unit testing
> libraries in the open source space.

Yes, we need two. But three?

Or was the plan to port the existing unit tests to a new system? If the new
system is significantly better in some way, I guess that might make sense...

 - Kristian.
Thread
Unit testingTor Didriksen20 Oct
  • Re: Unit testingKristian Nielsen20 Oct
    • Re: Unit testingTor Didriksen20 Oct
      • Re: Unit testingJay Pipes20 Oct
        • Re: Unit testingKristian Nielsen20 Oct
          • Re: Unit testingSergei Golubchik20 Oct
      • Re: Unit testingKristian Nielsen20 Oct
        • Re: Unit testingTor Didriksen21 Oct
  • RE: Unit testingVladislav Vaintroub21 Oct
    • Re: Unit testingTor Didriksen22 Oct