List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristian Nielsen Date:October 20 2009 12:54pm
Subject:Re: Unit testing
View as plain text
Tor Didriksen <Tor.Didriksen@stripped> writes:

> Why don't we start writing unit tests for MySQL code?

But you already did?!?

    $ ls mysql-5.1.39/unittest/
    examples  Makefile  Makefile.am  Makefile.in  mysys  mytap  README.txt  unit.pl

> I have been experimenting with the google unit testing framework lately.

Please, *please* don't reinvent the wheel. It's bad enough to have two
different test frameworks, adding a third would just make matters even worse.

 - Kristian.
Thread
Unit testingTor Didriksen20 Oct
  • Re: Unit testingKristian Nielsen20 Oct
    • Re: Unit testingTor Didriksen20 Oct
      • Re: Unit testingJay Pipes20 Oct
        • Re: Unit testingKristian Nielsen20 Oct
          • Re: Unit testingSergei Golubchik20 Oct
      • Re: Unit testingKristian Nielsen20 Oct
        • Re: Unit testingTor Didriksen21 Oct
  • RE: Unit testingVladislav Vaintroub21 Oct
    • Re: Unit testingTor Didriksen22 Oct