List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lenz Grimmer Date:October 20 2009 9:09am
Subject:Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742
View as plain text
Hi,

On 10/20/2009 12:45 AM, sca@stripped wrote:

> We're pleased to offer the following contribution under the terms of SCA:

Excellent, thank you! I updated the bug report accordingly. For future
contributions, please consider using the bug database to submit your patches -
this makes it easier for us to keep track of all pending submissions.

Thanks again!

Bye,
	LenZ
--
Lenz Grimmer - MySQL Community Relations Manager -  http://de.sun.com/
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten,  DE

Contribution: fix for BUG#42742sca20 Oct
  • Re: Contribution: fix for BUG#42742Lenz Grimmer20 Oct