List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:October 19 2009 3:28pm
Subject:Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming
and usage]
View as plain text
Hi Mats,

Mats Kindahl, 19.10.2009 15:08:

> Hi Ingo,
>
> I don't know either, but I would be fine with a call for a meeting, say, once a
> week if there are outstanding proposals that should be handled.
>
> Who is the chair? Kostja?

The specification does not mention a "chair". But it was Kostja, who
drove the process so far. Unfortunately, he is low of time.

<off-topic>
Some observations/suggestions.

The one meeting held so far was a phone conference. This means that
there is only little log about it available. I suggest to consider an
IRC meeting next time.

There was critique from the community about poor involvement. I suggest
to consider ways to integrate a community vote somehow. Perhaps the
meeting could be done on FreeNode. This would need to be announced some
time in advance. Anyway, the people entitled to vote shall be selected
in advance. Not, who is there by chance shall vote.

The list of members of the committee might need to be updated.
</off-topic>

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder,   Wolfgang Engels,   Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Häring   HRB München 161028
Thread
[style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageMats Kindahl2 Oct
  • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageKristian Nielsen2 Oct
    • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageMats Kindahl2 Oct
      • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageMats Kindahl19 Oct
        • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageIngo Strüwing19 Oct
          • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageMats Kindahl19 Oct
            • Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guard namingand usage]Ingo Strüwing19 Oct
              • Re: Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guardnaming and usage]Mats Kindahl20 Oct
                • Re: Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guardnaming and usage]Jay Pipes20 Oct
                  • Re: Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guardnaming and usage]Ingo Strüwing20 Oct
                    • Re: Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guardnaming and usage]Jay Pipes20 Oct