List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mats Kindahl Date:October 19 2009 1:08pm
Subject:Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usage
View as plain text
Hi Ingo,

I don't know either, but I would be fine with a call for a meeting, say, once a
week if there are outstanding proposals that should be handled.

Who is the chair? Kostja?

/Matz

--
Mats Kindahl
Senior Software Engineer
Database Technology Group
Sun Microsystems
Thread
[style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageMats Kindahl2 Oct
  • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageKristian Nielsen2 Oct
    • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageMats Kindahl2 Oct
      • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageMats Kindahl19 Oct
        • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageIngo Strüwing19 Oct
          • Re: [style] Proposal for include guard naming and usageMats Kindahl19 Oct
            • Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guard namingand usage]Ingo Strüwing19 Oct
              • Re: Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guardnaming and usage]Mats Kindahl20 Oct
                • Re: Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guardnaming and usage]Jay Pipes20 Oct
                  • Re: Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guardnaming and usage]Ingo Strüwing20 Oct
                    • Re: Coding style committee [Re: [style] Proposal for include guardnaming and usage]Jay Pipes20 Oct