List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladimir Shebordaev Date:September 16 2009 12:53am
Subject:Re: Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742
View as plain text
2009/9/16 Masood Mortazavi <masoodmortazavi@stripped>:
> Hi Sergey!
>
> Thank you very much for your proposed contribution and interest in
> MySQL here, which we always welcome. (It is good to see you continue
> to be interested in MySQL after your recent move.)
>
> Please note that, as with all Sun open source projects (such as
> OpenSolaris and Java), Sun requires contributors to MySQL to sign the
> Sun Contributor Agreement (SCA) except in the case of trivial bug
> fixes that only require a small change.
>
> Having an SCA in effect will enable and facilitate discussion
> regarding your ideas and allows us to accept code contributions to
> MySQL, through the internals and bugs db system.

Hm-m.. I wonder would you give the same explanations to Monty if he
wanted to contribute himself? :)

Regards,
Vladimir
Thread
Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742Sergey Petrunya9 Sep
  • Re: Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742Jay Pipes9 Sep
  • Re: Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742Masood Mortazavi16 Sep
    • Re: Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742Vladimir Shebordaev16 Sep
      • Re: Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742Giuseppe Maxia16 Sep
    • Re: Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742Kristian Nielsen16 Sep
      • Re: Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742Giuseppe Maxia16 Sep
        • Re: Contribution: Fix for BUG#42742Masood Mortazavi17 Sep