List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barry Leslie Date:September 8 2009 10:00pm
Subject:[ANN] Alpha release v05.09 of the BLOB Streaming Engine
View as plain text
Hi,

Alpha version 5.09 of the BLOB streaming engine for MySQL has been released.

The BLOB Streaming Engine is a MySQL storage engine which enables the
storage and streaming of BLOB data directly in and out of a MySQL database.

You can download the source code from http://www.blobstreaming.org/download.

For more details see: http://www.blobstreaming.org/documentation

Some of the new features in 5.08:

* Engine level backup and restore of BLOB data.

* PBMS now supports transactions.

* A new PHP extension for PBMS.

* A simplified interface between PBMS and other storage engines.

For a full list of changes please have a look at my BLOG posting
http://bpbdev.blogspot.com/

If you have any questions or comments feel free send them directly to me.

Barry

Barry Leslie

SNAP Innovation Softwareentwicklung GmbH
Senior Software Engineer

Tel: (001) 250 595 4228
Fax: (001) 250 595 4233
Email: Barry.Leslie@stripped
Web: www.PrimeBase.com

SNAP Innovation Softwareentwicklung GmbH, D-22765 Hamburg,
Max-Brauer-Allee 50, Germany
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 61066, Geschäftsführer: Ulrich Zimmer, Paul
McCullagh

[ANN] Alpha release v05.09 of the BLOB Streaming EngineBarry Leslie9 Sep