List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zardosht Kasheff Date:September 7 2009 3:38pm
Subject:determining type of tablespace call in InnoDB
View as plain text
Hello,

For InnoDB, is it possible to determine what type of tablespace
operation (import tablespace or discard tablespace) is occurring
during a call to handler::open. I realize that thd_tablespace_op(thd)
determines if it is a tablespace operation, but is it possible to get
the specific type? I also realize that a bool will tell me in
handler::discard_or_import_tablespace, but I was wondering if it is
possible to determine this in handler::open.

Thanks
-Zardosht
Thread
determining type of tablespace call in InnoDBZardosht Kasheff7 Sep