List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Davi Arnaut Date:August 26 2009 11:08am
Subject:Re: Testing the Storage Engine API
View as plain text
Hi,

On 8/24/09 4:44 PM, MARK CALLAGHAN wrote:
> Is there a storage engine independent test suite? I thought one was to
> be provided when 5.1.37 was released, but I don't see many diffs in
> mysql-test/t for that release.

No mention of it in the release notes either.

> http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/EngineIndependentTestSuite
> http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Storage_Engine_API_Testing_Framework
>
> I am interested in tests that can be run against any storage engine
> (more like EngineIndependentTestSuite than
> Storage_Engine_API_Testing_Framework).

You might want to check the Random Query Generator in the mean time.
Thread
Testing the Storage Engine APIAmit k. Saha26 Jun
  • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIMARK CALLAGHAN26 Jun
    • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIAmit k. Saha26 Jun
      • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIPaul McCullagh10 Jul
        • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIAmit k. Saha10 Jul
          • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIMark Leith10 Jul
            • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIBrian Aker10 Jul
  • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIChad MILLER10 Jul
Re: Testing the Storage Engine APINidhi Shrotriya15 Jul
  • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIStewart Smith13 Aug
    • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIMARK CALLAGHAN24 Aug
      • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIDavi Arnaut26 Aug
        • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIkentoku20 Jan
          • Re: Testing the Storage Engine APIkentoku30 Jan