List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Hutchings Date:August 24 2009 6:16pm
Subject:Re: Problem with a plugin and inline methods - solved
View as plain text
> For me it shows 'Inline problem: binlog is on' upon runtime and startup,
> when using GDB I see log_state = LOG_CLOSED.  Hmm... if it works for you
> maybe something went wrong when I compiled MySQL rather than the plugin.
> I'll look into that to check.

Yep, it was my damn ./configure options for MySQL.  Using
BUILD/compile-pentium64-debug-max it works fine (and all my plugins with
related problems now work too!).  Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards
--
Andrew Hutchings, MySQL Support Engineer, Americas
Sun Microsystems, United Kingdom

Thread
Problem with a plugin and inline methodsAndrew Hutchings24 Aug
  • Re: Problem with a plugin and inline methodsSergei Golubchik24 Aug
    • Re: Problem with a plugin and inline methodsAndrew Hutchings24 Aug
      • Re: Problem with a plugin and inline methods - solvedAndrew Hutchings24 Aug