List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:August 5 2009 2:02pm
Subject:Re: DELIMETER problem in testing, and other testing stuff
View as plain text
Hi, jlukas79!

On Aug 05, jlukas79@stripped wrote:
> Thank you for the reply. That delimiter is actually the 3rd version I tried
> to use which is why it is in the function on accident. The code is a
> variation of one I found on a tutorial. It has never made it past delimiter
> in the log. I will attempt your method below and include the old delimiter.
> If that does not work I will go by what Mark suggested and try that.
>
> DELIMITER is a "mysql" cli only command.

delimiter works in the test files just fine, see for example sp.test

> Any suggestions about the keyword_sp issue causing the shift/reduce
> conflict?

it's reasonably harmless and not caused by your code anyway.
for now, increase %expect to be 170, we can deal with it later.

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,
Sergei

--
DELIMETER problem in testing, and other testing stuffJoseph Lukas4 Aug