List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Leith Date:August 4 2009 4:17pm
Subject:Re: DELIMETER problem in testing, and other testing stuff
View as plain text
Hi Joseph,

On 4 Aug 2009, at 17:12, Joseph Lukas wrote:

> I am trying to test the command in using a stored function.  The log
> file stops at the DELIMITER every time and will not set however I
> have no issues with running the commands outside the test suite in
> normal MySQL. The content of the test is at the bottom of the e-mail.

DELIMITER is a "mysql" cli only command.

You should be able to create these without the DELIMITER command in
the test suite iirc.

Best regards

Mark

--
Mark Leith
MySQL Regional Support Manager, Americas

Thread
DELIMETER problem in testing, and other testing stuffJoseph Lukas4 Aug
  • Re: DELIMETER problem in testing, and other testing stuffMark Leith4 Aug
  • Re: DELIMETER problem in testing, and other testing stuffKristian Nielsen4 Aug
  • Re: DELIMETER problem in testing, and other testing stuffSergei Golubchik5 Aug
Re: DELIMETER problem in testing, and other testing stuffSergei Golubchik5 Aug