I corrected the formatting and adjusted eclipse setting to disallow
tabs for indentation and such.
I also updated for the change in when the session variable values are
retrieved. I pushed the new version to launchpad. There may be an
issue though as when I added STATEMENT to the keyword_sp I get shift/
reduce conflicts in the compile. If you cannot compile just remove
that line I do not know if I saved the file with or without the symbol
in keyword_sp and prefer not to commit again for a single change when
you only look at my code. I know that it compiles without the line
fine. Please let me know what can be doen to remove the shift/reduce
conflict as for now I am unsure how to get rid of it.
|• STATEMENT_SYM||Joseph Lukas||2 Aug|