List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Jensen Date:July 14 2009 4:41pm
Subject:dropping a table with Key_blocks_not_flushed
View as plain text
Does anyone know how difficult it would be to change the behavior of
delay_key_write so that if you drop a table which has some
Key_blocks_not_flushed they are invalidated but not flushed to disk
before the table is removed?  I see that if I write a bunch of rows
and then drop the table the .MYI file grows to the appropriate flushed
size before it is removed.

thanks,
eric
Thread
dropping a table with Key_blocks_not_flushedEric Jensen14 Jul
  • Re: dropping a table with Key_blocks_not_flushedIngo Strüwing14 Jul