List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Slava Akhmechet Date:July 6 2009 11:06am
Subject:Re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)
View as plain text
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 1:54 AM, Slava Akhmechet<coffeemug@stripped> wrote:
> I'm debugging a join in our custom storage engine and I'm seeing
> behavior I don't understand how to debug.
I ended up going through MySQL code in GDB while the join was being
executed. It turned out that table->status needs to be set to zero
when the row is successfully read. I'm not sure why this problem
wasn't exposed earlier, since many other simple queries worked
perfectly fine. Thanks for everyone's help!

Regards,
- Slava Akhmechet
Thread
Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)Slava Akhmechet22 Jun
  • Re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)Philip Stoev22 Jun
    • Re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)Brian Aker22 Jun
      • Re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)Jess Balint3 Jul
        • Re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)MARK CALLAGHAN3 Jul
          • Re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)Jonas Oreland3 Jul
    • Re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)Slava Akhmechet22 Jun
  • re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)Michael Widenius27 Jun
  • Re: Debugging a JOIN (custom storage engine)Slava Akhmechet6 Jul