List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zardosht Kasheff Date:June 28 2009 8:13pm
Subject:Re: feedback/review requested for fix to MySQL bug #45759
View as plain text
Hello Monty,

Thank you for your feedback and modifications.

Where can I find the revised patches? I would like to attach them to
the bug report.

I have tried looking here, https://code.launchpad.net/maria, but have
not been able to find them. It is possible that I am missing something
obvious, as I am just starting to familiarize myself with launchpad.

Thanks
-Zardosht

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Michael Widenius<monty@stripped> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have applied the patch to MariaDB 5.1, with some minor modifications:
> I noticed that the old code in MySQL didn't properly check the return
> value from ha_index_init() and I have now fixed this in MariaDB.
>
> Regards,
> Monty
>
> PS: Your previous patch with MAX_KEY_PARTS didn't work right when it
>    comes to mysql_client_test. I have now fixed that too in MariaDB.
>    I also added a mysqltest to test that code.

Thread
feedback/review requested for fix to MySQL bug #45759Zardosht Kasheff25 Jun
  • re: feedback/review requested for fix to MySQL bug #45759Michael Widenius28 Jun
    • Re: feedback/review requested for fix to MySQL bug #45759Zardosht Kasheff28 Jun
      • Re: feedback/review requested for fix to MySQL bug #45759Michael Widenius30 Jun