List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Xiang Fang Date:June 26 2009 6:54am
Subject:some questions on show engine innodb status
View as plain text
Hi all,

I have read the article of show innodb status from
http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2006/07/17/show-innodb-status-walk-through/
but I still have some questions on output of show innodb status in my case.

ROW OPERATIONS
--------------
24 queries inside InnoDB, 7629 queries in queue
3434 read views open inside InnoDB

In row operations section, I have 24 queries inside Innodb(set the
innodb_thread_concurrency=24 in my.cnf) and I want to find these 24 queries from
transactions section.
In transactions section, I find 24 transactions with "thread declared inside InnoDB 500".

Questions:
  1. does the transaction with "thread declared inside InnoDB 500" mean this transaction
in 1 slot of innodb_thread_concurrency?

---TRANSACTION 0 44632679, not started, process no 32251, OS thread id 46930553719104
starting index read, thread declared inside InnoDB 500
mysql tables in use 2, locked 0
MySQL thread id 9991, query id 46543911 192.168.226.64 olio statistics
select ss.socialeventid from SOCIALEVENTTAG s join SOCIALEVENTTAG_SOCIALEVENT ss on
s.socialeventtagid = ss.socialeventtagid where s.tag = 'x' limit 0, 10

Questions:
  2. what's the meaning of "44632679" in above info? What't the meaning of "TRANSACTION 0
0"?
  3. why the transaction is inside InnoDB but it is "not stared"?
  4. why the transaction is "not started" but has the sql statement ("select
ss.socialeventid from SOCIALEVENTTAG s join SOCIALEVENTTAG_SOCIALEVENT ss on
s.socialeventtagid = ss.socialeventtagid where s.tag = 'x' limit 0, 10"), and its status
is "statistics"?

Thanks very much,
Xiang

Thread
some questions on show engine innodb statusXiang Fang26 Jun
Re: some questions on show engine innodb statusMark Leith26 Jun