List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:June 24 2009 3:06pm
Subject:Re: GSoC Week 7 - June 15-22 | per query variable settings
View as plain text
Hi, Joseph!

On Jun 21, Joseph Lukas wrote:
> KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
> Began looking into the full structure of the Lex and deciding how to
> pass the information my function. Beginning to look at more of the
> implementation as I hope to bounce some ideas of Sergei in the future
> for recommendations should be in next 2 weeks.

Sure.

> KEY GOOD VIBRATIONS
> I am confident of keeping to my schedule as I did put lee-way in to
> allow for my AI class work.  Senior design should be a non-issue and
> AI ends shortly with a burst of work this coming week until Wednesday.
> The dumping has set back this past weeks work though. As said I will
> be able to keep my schedule and should be looking to verify
> information passed to my function shortly.

> TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
> After Wednesday go after the Lex data and decide how to start data
> verification of how my grammar in the parser set it up to see if
> changes are needed to be made.
>
> On my proposed schedule: No new changes - but still on schedule :)

Great.

Looks like you don't have any showstopper problems at the moment :)
But if you will (e.g. with Lex) - don't hesitate to ask.

I haven't had any ssh problems with launchpad myself, so I don't think I
can help you with it, unfortunately. What error do you get ?

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,
Sergei

--
parallel Mysql ?Mauricio Breternitz23 Jan