List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 19 2009 12:36am
Subject:Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.
View as plain text
Hi!

Tor> On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:42:27 +0200, Konstantin Osipov <kostja@stripped>
Tor> wrote:

>> * Tor Didriksen <Tor.Didriksen@stripped> [09/06/17 17:38]:
>>
>>> Sure, I can edit the wiki (but I would need approval from the group of
>>> six maintainers, right?)
>>
>> This is not a change to the coding style. The configuration files
>> are there just to help people get up to speed quicker.
>> Just go ahead and edit the wiki.
>>

Tor> Cool.

Tor> I suggest that the style guide is extended with my two suggestions for
Tor> indentation
Tor> of inline functions, and namespaces.

ok with me.
(Thanks for finding out these variables)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Konstantin Osipov17 Jun
    • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
      • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Paul DuBois17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Vladimir Shebordaev17 Jun
Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Konstantin Osipov17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
    • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Michael Widenius19 Jun