List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:June 17 2009 3:33pm
Subject:Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.
View as plain text
On Jun 17, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Tor Didriksen wrote:

>>> I removed the font-lock stuff, since that is really a user
>>> preference,
>>> and can be quite a nuisance for people who have problems seeing
>>> colors.

Hey, I can see colors just fine.

I just don't always know what names to give them. :-)

--
Paul DuBois
Sun Microsystems / MySQL Documentation Team

Thread
Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Konstantin Osipov17 Jun
    • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
      • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Paul DuBois17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Vladimir Shebordaev17 Jun
Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Konstantin Osipov17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
    • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Michael Widenius19 Jun