List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tor Didriksen Date:June 17 2009 1:55pm
Subject:Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.
View as plain text
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:42:27 +0200, Konstantin Osipov <kostja@stripped>
wrote:

> * Tor Didriksen <Tor.Didriksen@stripped> [09/06/17 17:38]:
>
>> Sure, I can edit the wiki (but I would need approval from the group of
>> six maintainers, right?)
>
> This is not a change to the coding style. The configuration files
> are there just to help people get up to speed quicker.
> Just go ahead and edit the wiki.

Cool.

I suggest that the style guide is extended with my two suggestions for
indentation
of inline functions, and namespaces.

-- didrik
Thread
Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Konstantin Osipov17 Jun
    • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
      • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Paul DuBois17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Vladimir Shebordaev17 Jun
Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Konstantin Osipov17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
    • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Michael Widenius19 Jun