List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Konstantin Osipov Date:June 17 2009 1:42pm
Subject:Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.
View as plain text
* Tor Didriksen <Tor.Didriksen@stripped> [09/06/17 17:38]:

> Sure, I can edit the wiki (but I would need approval from the group of
> six maintainers, right?)

This is not a change to the coding style. The configuration files
are there just to help people get up to speed quicker.
Just go ahead and edit the wiki.

Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Konstantin Osipov17 Jun
    • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
      • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Paul DuBois17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Vladimir Shebordaev17 Jun
Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Konstantin Osipov17 Jun
  • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Tor Didriksen17 Jun
    • Re: Emacs settings for the MySql coding style.Michael Widenius19 Jun