List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:June 9 2009 3:58pm
Subject:RE: trailing space in column name
View as plain text
I wonder, will SELECTing from the information_schema trim the trailing blank?  If so, will
that hurt any internal actions?  Or just external scripts?

Rick James
MySQL Geeks - Consulting & Review

trailing space in column nameZhixuan Zhu9 Jun
  • Re: trailing space in column nameIngo Strüwing9 Jun
    • RE: trailing space in column nameZhixuan Zhu9 Jun
      • RE: trailing space in column nameRick James9 Jun
        • RE: trailing space in column nameZhixuan Zhu9 Jun
          • RE: trailing space in column nameRick James9 Jun
            • RE: trailing space in column nameZhixuan Zhu9 Jun
  • Re: trailing space in column namePaul DuBois10 Jun
    • Re: trailing space in column nameKristian Nielsen11 Jun
      • Re: trailing space in column nameJoerg Bruehe11 Jun
        • Re: trailing space in column nameKristian Nielsen11 Jun
        • Re: trailing space in column nameRoy Lyseng11 Jun
  • Re: trailing space in column nameSergei Golubchik20 Jun