List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Lukas Date:June 7 2009 4:32pm
Subject:FW: GSoC Week 5 - June 1 -7 | per query variable settings
View as plain text

KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
   Got partially Sergei's recommendations implemented

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
    Didn't make goal of full implementation due to my midterm and a class
project due.  The project took a little longer than expected.

KEY GOOD VIBRATIONS
    Should not have much of a problem catching back up this week as most of
the large stuff has now been done until the last week of June for a final.

KEY CONCERNS
  Not much as I should be caught up soon and progressing once again.  Due to
not much accomplished this week no real new concerns are presented until I
do continue work.

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
  Finish Sergei's suggestion and begin checking the Lex that is passed to my
statement I have installed already.

On my proposed schedule: No new changes - but still ahead of schedule :)
Currently at | Develop initial system base :: Est. May 24 - June 30
Skeleton Code in place - Done
MySQL recognizes empty function command - done already
executes minmal test block such as creates output test file - soon
command set as reserved word - done
functions in SQL command - Done
verify data sent, and data structure - will work on soon (after implementing
Sergei's suggestion)

Thread
parallel Mysql ?Mauricio Breternitz23 Jan
  • Re: parallel Mysql ?Sasha Pachev23 Jan
    • Re: parallel Mysql ?Russell E Glaue23 Jan
      • Re: parallel Mysql ?Sasha Pachev24 Jan
        • RE: parallel Mysql ?Steven Roussey24 Jan
          • Re: parallel Mysql ?Jeremy D. Zawodny24 Jan
            • Re: parallel Mysql ?Michael Widenius25 Jan
          • Re: parallel Mysql ?Sasha Pachev25 Jan
        • Re: parallel Mysql ?Paul Cadach25 Jan
Re: parallel Mysql ?Mauricio Breternitz24 Jan