List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zhixuan Zhu Date:May 15 2009 8:19pm
Subject:question on storage engine API rnd_end
View as plain text
Hi there,

I have a question on rnd_end API. Will MySQL call it for all the tables
one by one at the end of a query? Or it's possible that MySQL calls
rnd_end on one table in the middle of a query, and then calls rnd_init()
or other rnd/index scan APIs on other tables? We want to do some overall
clean up for a query when the first rnd_end is called, but are concerned
that some info may still be used by other table if the fetch is not
done.

Thanks for your time,
Zhixuan
Thread
Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet1 May
  • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextIvan Novick1 May
    • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet6 May
      • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextKristian Nielsen6 May
        • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet6 May
          • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextKristian Nielsen6 May
            • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet6 May
              • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextKristian Nielsen6 May
                • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet6 May
  • question on storage engine API rnd_endZhixuan Zhu15 May
  • RE: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextZhixuan Zhu15 May