List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:May 15 2009 12:37pm
Subject:Re: Handling of keypart_map in custom storage engine
View as plain text
Hi, MARK!

On May 14, MARK CALLAGHAN wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Sergei Golubchik <serg@stripped> wrote:
>
> But speaking about index skip scan and bitmap indexes, when do we get
> support for them? There is some support in the optimizer for index-or
> and index-and. Is there any chance that will be expanded to support
> more complex predicates and costs that make bitmap indexes
> interesting?

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any plans to add that :(

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,
Sergei

--
Handling of keypart_map in custom storage engineVyacheslav Akhmechet14 May
      • Re: Handling of keypart_map in custom storage engineSergei Golubchik14 May
        • Re: Handling of keypart_map in custom storage engineMARK CALLAGHAN14 May
          • Re: Handling of keypart_map in custom storage engineVyacheslav Akhmechet15 May
          • Re: Handling of keypart_map in custom storage engineSergei Golubchik15 May
          • Re: Handling of keypart_map in custom storage engineMichael Widenius5 Jun