List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vyacheslav Akhmechet Date:May 6 2009 6:35am
Subject:Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_next
View as plain text
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Kristian Nielsen
<knielsen@stripped> wrote:
> Hope this helps
Thank you, this really helps. Am I correct to assume that table->field
is simply a pointer to structures that are stored in the buffer passed
to write_row (a cast, essentially)? When I access the fields from
write_row I get the correct values, but I am not sure what the
relationship between these data structures and the buffer passed to
write_row is.
Thread
Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet1 May
  • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextIvan Novick1 May
    • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet6 May
      • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextKristian Nielsen6 May
        • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet6 May
          • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextKristian Nielsen6 May
            • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet6 May
              • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextKristian Nielsen6 May
                • Re: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextVyacheslav Akhmechet6 May
  • question on storage engine API rnd_endZhixuan Zhu15 May
  • RE: Questions about write_row and rnd_nextZhixuan Zhu15 May