List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 22 2002 7:10pm
Subject:Bug with mysqltest (latest mysql 4.0.2 source) ?
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Jocelyn" == Jocelyn Fournier <joc@stripped> writes:

Jocelyn> Hi,
Jocelyn> I tried to use mysqltest but it segfaults when I try to execute the
Jocelyn> following file :

Jocelyn> connect (first,localhost,root,,);
Jocelyn> connect (second,localhost,root,,);

<cut>

Jocelyn> I don't know if I use mysqltest the right way, am I doing something wrong ?

Jocelyn> [root@forum] /home/mysql-4.0/mysql-test/t> mysqltest -p <
Jocelyn> truncate_multi.test
Jocelyn> Enter password:
Jocelyn> Segmentation fault

I have now fixed mysqltest in my 4.0 source tree to give a nice error
message in this case.

The proper way to use the test suite is to do:

cd /home/mysql-4.0/mysql-test
./mysql-test-run truncate_multi

or

./mysql-test-run --local truncate_multi

The first command will run the test against your running MySQL server
while the second will start a new MySQL server for the test.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Bug with mysqltest (latest mysql 4.0.2 source) ?Jocelyn Fournier21 May
  • Re: Bug with mysqltest (latest mysql 4.0.2 source) ?Jocelyn Fournier21 May
  • Bug with mysqltest (latest mysql 4.0.2 source) ?Michael Widenius22 May