List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 21 2002 5:39pm
Subject:Re: make test fail of lastet 4.0 bk pull on FreeBSD
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Sinisa" == Sinisa Milivojevic <sinisa@stripped> writes:

Sinisa> On Mon, 20 May 2002 11:01:13 -0400
Sinisa> "Ken Menzel" <kenm@stripped> wrote:

>> FYI,  (Maybe sasha is looking at this?)
>> explain                       0.01     0.01     0.12       [ pass ]
>> flush                         ....     ....     ....       [ fail ]

>> doesn't exist<<

<cut>

Sinisa> Currently some more tests are not passed, but we shall fix those soon.

Just to make things clear.  Normally all tests should pass.

Could you please try do a pull and do a full build and see if this
helps?

At least for me, all tests passes without any problems with the
current 4.0 tree.

If you still get the above problem after a pull, please check if you
can find any indication of what's wrong in the log files at

mysql-test/var/log

When resending the error message, please do it with 'mysqlbug' and
include which compiler you used and the compile options!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
make test fail of lastet 4.0 bk pull on FreeBSDKen Menzel20 May
  • Re: make test fail of lastet 4.0 bk pull on FreeBSDSinisa Milivojevic21 May
    • Re: make test fail of lastet 4.0 bk pull on FreeBSDMichael Widenius21 May
      • Re: make test fail of lastet 4.0 bk pull on FreeBSDSinisa Milivojevic22 May
  • Re: make test fail of lastet 4.0 bk pull on FreeBSDKen Menzel21 May