List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 21 2002 4:45pm
Subject:BK surgery
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Larry" == Larry McVoy <lm@stripped> writes:

Larry> Hi,
Larry> in our next release of BK we are removing the existing LOD "support" because
Larry> we are going to redo that in a different way.  Unfortunately, the MySQL tree
Larry> has some LOD deltas which we need to remove.  I've pulled a tree and fixed it
Larry> up by hand, and I'll make a script which will do the same thing for you and
Larry> mail it to you.  You'll need to run it when you upgrade.

ok.

Larry> Does this list get to all the users of the mysql tree or should I go throug
Larry> the list of people who have made deltas?

I don't think all people that uses the tree is on the list.
So it would be nice if you can easily get a list of people that used
deltas.

Thanks for the concern!

Regards,
Monty