List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Konstantin Osipov Date:March 17 2009 12:55pm
Subject:[style] change proposal: function parameter names in headers
View as plain text
Hello Ingo,

Thank you for this change request. I shall record it as the first
change request here:

http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Coding_Style

Each change proposal needs to have an implementation.

How do you suggest we enforce this change? Do we inspect and
change the old code? Do we apply the rule in new code only?

* Ingo Strüwing <Ingo.Struewing@stripped> [09/03/17 15:26]:

--
kostja
Thread
      • Re: coding style change proposal: function parameter names inheadersSergei Golubchik17 Mar
  • [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersKonstantin Osipov17 Mar
    • Re: [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersIngo Strüwing17 Mar
    • Re: [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersMats Kindahl18 Mar
      • Re: [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersKonstantin Osipov18 Mar
        • Re: [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersMARK CALLAGHAN18 Mar
      • Re: [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersIngo Strüwing18 Mar
        • Re: [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersMats Kindahl18 Mar
          • Re: [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersReggie Burnett23 Mar
        • Re: [style] change proposal: function parameter names in headersMichael Widenius8 Apr