List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Amit K. Saha Date:March 16 2009 7:28am
Subject:Re: Cross-compilation, autoconf, etc.
View as plain text
Hi Philip!

Philip A. Prindeville wrote:
> Amit K. Saha wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Philip A. Prindeville wrote:
>>> Anyone else working on trying to get mysql to cross-compile?  I saw a
>>> few sparse postings about this.
>> Not sure if this would help, but still:
>> http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/LinuxCrossCompilation
>
> Hi Amit,
>
> Is there a SVN (or whatever SCM is used by MySQL) that I can browse to see who has
> been making changes to the configure files?
>
> I'd like to figure out why the options passed to the top-level configure file don't
> "percolate" down to the subdirectory configure files as well.

MySQL uses 'Bazaar'. Here is the tree for the main, 6.0 tree:
https://code.launchpad.net/~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-6.0

Hope it helps.

Best,
Amit

--
http://blogs.sun.com/amitsaha
http://amitsaha.in.googlepages.com/

"Recursion is the basic iteration mechanism in Scheme"
--- http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TailRecursion

Thread
Cross-compilation, autoconf, etc.Philip A. Prindeville5 Mar
  • Re: Cross-compilation, autoconf, etc.Amit K. Saha5 Mar
    • Re: Cross-compilation, autoconf, etc.Philip A. Prindeville5 Mar
      • Re: Cross-compilation, autoconf, etc.Philip A. Prindeville8 Mar
Re: Cross-compilation, autoconf, etc.Amit K. Saha16 Mar