List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:March 13 2009 4:16pm
Subject:coding style change proposal: switch exception
View as plain text
Hi,

I propose to get rid of the "switch exception" regarding the opening
brace. I propose to write new code so that the opening brace is put on
its own line below the switch keyword.

I suggest to indent the case labels, but this is a much smaller wish. My
proposal shall be taken as accepted even if the indentation suggestion
is refused.

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer