List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:March 5 2009 4:58pm
Subject:Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow up
View as plain text
Hi Mark,

MARK CALLAGHAN, 05.03.2009 17:39:

> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Ingo Strüwing <Ingo.Struewing@stripped>
> wrote:
>> Having someone to drive updates of the common style guideline is a good
>> idea. I also agree that the changes should be somewhat democratic
>> legitimated (e.g. by surveys).
>
> It isn't democratic for me and I contribute a lot

Hm. There must be a misunderstanding. My assumption may be unrealistic,
but why do you exclude that community developers can participate in a
survey or some similar means to collect opinions?

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Häring   HRB München 161028
Thread
MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upKonstantin Osipov5 Mar
  • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upRoy Lyseng5 Mar
    • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upKonstantin Osipov5 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius8 Mar
    • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius8 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upRoy Lyseng8 Mar
        • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius9 Mar
          • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upJay Pipes9 Mar
            • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius11 Mar
              • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upJay Pipes11 Mar
                • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius18 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upStewart Smith17 Mar
  • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMARK CALLAGHAN5 Mar
    • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upIngo Strüwing5 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMARK CALLAGHAN5 Mar
        • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upIngo Strüwing5 Mar
          • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMARK CALLAGHAN5 Mar
            • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upJay Pipes5 Mar
              • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius8 Mar
                • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upJay Pipes8 Mar
            • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upKonstantin Osipov5 Mar
              • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMARK CALLAGHAN5 Mar
              • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius8 Mar
    • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upSergey Petrunia5 Mar
  • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upDavi Arnaut5 Mar
    • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upKonstantin Osipov5 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upDavi Arnaut5 Mar
  • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upJonas Oreland5 Mar
    • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upKonstantin Osipov5 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upJonas Oreland5 Mar
        • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upshlomo.swidler5 Mar
          • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Izioumtchenko5 Mar
        • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Izioumtchenko5 Mar
        • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upStewart Smith17 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius8 Mar
Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upKonstantin Osipov5 Mar
  • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMARK CALLAGHAN5 Mar
  • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius6 Mar
    • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upKonstantin Osipov6 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMARK CALLAGHAN6 Mar
      • Re: MySQL University Session: Good Coding Style follow upMichael Widenius8 Mar