List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nihal Dindar Date:March 2 2009 2:35pm
Subject:Re: Skeleton Engine with gdb
View as plain text

I guess I solved the problem with safe malloc but this time I have a problem with DBG_ON.
Although I have

in the of my custom engine and I know that mysql runs in debugging mode, I
have this error:

Can't open shared library '/.../mysql_debug/lib/mysql/' (errno: 22
undefined symbol: _db_pargs_)

How can I check where the problem is?

Sergei Golubchik wrote:
> Hi, Nihal!
> On Feb 25, Nihal Dindar wrote:
>> Hi again,
>> Thank you for your help. I built skeleton with safemalloc by adding
>> into src/ but I still get the same error when I try to install
>> the plugin.
> Well, that means you haven't built your server with safemalloc.
> In the include/my_sys.h:
>   #ifdef SAFEMALLOC
>     #define my_free(PTR,FLAG) _myfree((PTR), __FILE__, __LINE__,FLAG)
>   #else
>     extern void my_no_flags_free(void *ptr);
>     #define my_free(PTR,FG) ((void)FG,my_no_flags_free(PTR))
>   #endif
> You you have SAFEMALLOC defined, you don't see my_no_flags_free().
> Try gcc -dDI -E, it often helps in cases like this.
>> Sergei Golubchik wrote:
>>> You have a plugin built w/o safemalloc, while your server is built with
>>> safemalloc.
> Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,
> Sergei

Skeleton Engine with gdbNihal Dindar20 Feb
  • Re: Skeleton Engine with gdbSergei Golubchik20 Feb
    • Re: Skeleton Engine with gdbNihal Dindar25 Feb
      • Re: Skeleton Engine with gdbSergei Golubchik25 Feb
        • Re: Skeleton Engine with gdbNihal Dindar2 Mar
          • Re: Skeleton Engine with gdbSergei Golubchik2 Mar