List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Aker Date:February 26 2009 8:31pm
Subject:Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueries
View as plain text
Hi!

On Feb 26, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Mats Kindahl wrote:

> recycling. In that case, any pointers into that old memory that are
> still
> dangling would not be useful, since the memory is likely to be
> overwritten with

mem_root or not mem_root... I consider this to be pretty bad behavior
to rely on.

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org
Seattle, Washington
http://krow.net/                     <-- Me
http://tangent.org/                <-- Software
You can't grep a dead tree.

Thread
Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesJay Pipes26 Feb
  • Re: Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesKonstantin Osipov26 Feb
    • Re: Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesJay Pipes26 Feb
  • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesKonstantin Osipov26 Feb
    • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesJay Pipes26 Feb
Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesBrian Aker26 Feb
  • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesMonty Taylor27 Feb
    • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesMARK CALLAGHAN27 Feb
      • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesMonty Taylor27 Feb
        • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesKonstantin Osipov27 Feb
          • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesMARK CALLAGHAN27 Feb
        • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesMARK CALLAGHAN27 Feb
          • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesJim Starkey27 Feb
    • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesMichael Widenius2 Mar
      • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesJay Pipes2 Mar
      • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesJim Starkey2 Mar
        • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesKonstantin Osipov2 Mar
        • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesMichael Widenius5 Mar
Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesBrian Aker26 Feb