List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Konstantin Osipov Date:February 26 2009 7:04pm
Subject:Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for
semi-join subqueries
View as plain text
* Jay Pipes <Jay.Pipes@stripped> [09/02/26 21:56]:

> If anyone has any advice or can spot a mistake in the logic above, I'd
> appreciate some assistance...

Our Array is semi-POD compatible. I.e. it's not strictly POD
according to the standard, but you can, e.g., memcpy it to a
temporary area and then memcpy back. This is what we do with our
JOINs sometimes. std::vector might lose state between memcpys.

Or it can be something completely different -- in any case, it's
hard to say without seeing the patch.

Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesJay Pipes26 Feb
  • Re: Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesKonstantin Osipov26 Feb
    • Re: Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesJay Pipes26 Feb
  • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesKonstantin Osipov26 Feb
    • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesJay Pipes26 Feb
Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesBrian Aker26 Feb
  • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesMonty Taylor27 Feb
    • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesMARK CALLAGHAN27 Feb
      • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesMonty Taylor27 Feb
        • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesKonstantin Osipov27 Feb
          • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesMARK CALLAGHAN27 Feb
        • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesMARK CALLAGHAN27 Feb
          • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesJim Starkey27 Feb
    • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesMichael Widenius2 Mar
      • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesJay Pipes2 Mar
      • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesJim Starkey2 Mar
        • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesKonstantin Osipov2 Mar
        • Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation forsemi-join subqueriesMichael Widenius5 Mar
Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Removing Array custom vector allocation for semi-join subqueriesBrian Aker26 Feb