List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Jenkins Date:February 9 2009 5:12pm
Subject:Parse Tree Question
View as plain text
Hi,

I am accessing the parse tree for a select query from within a storage
engine, and can move along the item list to get the fields and the
values. However, I cannot work out how to determine the predicate
operator, so I can't see if it was a = or a !=. I get items of type
FIELD_ITEM and FIELD_VARIANCE_ITEM. How can I see or test for all the
possible operators (=, !=, like etc).

I have a feeling I will sheepishly say thanks when someone points out
the obvious, but I need the blinkers removing first.

Many thanks,
Matt
Thread
Parse Tree QuestionMatthew Jenkins9 Feb
  • Re: Parse Tree QuestionSergei Golubchik9 Feb