List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ivan Novick Date:February 4 2009 11:01pm
Subject:RE: innodb_flush_method
View as plain text

Yeah but the calls to os_file_flush in both os_file_pwrite and os_file_write
are surrounded by #ifdef UNIV_DO_FLUSH

It seems that these are the 2 most standard cases of calling os_file_flush
and they are essentially dead code due to the UNIV_DO_FLUSH

Is it right?

Ivan Novick

Thread
innodb_flush_methodIvan Novick4 Feb
  • Re: innodb_flush_methodMARK CALLAGHAN4 Feb
    • RE: innodb_flush_methodIvan Novick5 Feb
      • Re: innodb_flush_methodVasil Dimov9 Feb
        • RE: innodb_flush_methodIvan Novick10 Feb