List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MARK CALLAGHAN Date:February 2 2009 9:32pm
Subject:Question about data_file_length and key_file_length from
st_myisam_info::state
View as plain text
Are data_file_length and key_file_length valid in ha_myisam::write_row
when accessed via file->state in the MyISAM handler? I want to enforce
a limit on the max on-disk size of a table and this might be simple to
do for MyISAM tables if I can trust the values of
file->state->data_file_length and file->state->key_file_length without
calling mi_status().

--
Mark Callaghan
mdcallag@stripped