List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hiromichi Watari Date:January 20 2009 3:17pm
Subject:Query speedup thru multi-core processors
View as plain text
Hi,

I am interested in speeding up MySQL queries thru the
use of multi-core processors such as AMD Phenom.  My
strategy is to multi-thread the execution of JOIN::exec,
st_select_lex_unit::exec and so on performing concurrent
table scans.
I have searched on-going works for this topic to no
avail therefore I am assuming that at the moment no one is
working on this and I am proposing to work on it.  And any
comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Hiromichi Watari

Thread
Query speedup thru multi-core processorsHiromichi Watari20 Jan
  • Re: Query speedup thru multi-core processorsMARK CALLAGHAN20 Jan
Re: Query speedup thru multi-core processorsHiromichi Watari21 Jan