List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Chamard Date:October 19 2000 6:17pm
Subject:Help needed...
View as plain text
I need your help plz.
- I have 2 tables. "Invcom09" and "itemdyn".
- The key is "noitem" (I mean I use this field for my query but I don'r have a key, it
doesn't matter for this query).
- There can be more than one order for the same noitem. This mean I have more than one row
for each noitem.

What I need to get is the row for the ultimate date FOR EACH ITEM (sorry for the caps...).

Here's my query:
    select itemdyn.noitem, max(datecomm), price;
    from invcom09,itemdyn;
    where itemdyn.noitem = invcom09.noitem;
        and itemdyn.noitem between "DY-98-02" and "DY-98-06" group by 1

As You can see. this is only as an example.
What I get is the ultinate date for each item (this is Great!) BUT I don't get the right
price that match with my ultimate date.

I hope you'll be able to help me, Thanks
Jeff

Thread
Help needed...Jeff Chamard19 Oct
  • Re: Help needed...Thimble Smith19 Oct
    • Re: 2.6.5.8 SCO OpenServer Updates Documentation.Paul DuBois13 Jul
  • Re: 2.6.5.8 SCO OpenServer Updates Documentation.Paul DuBois13 Jul