List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 2 2008 6:18pm
Subject:Re: Dynamic record sizes for HEAP engine
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Igor" == Igor Chernyshev <igor_cc75@stripped> writes:

Igor> Update for those interested in this patch --

Igor> Larry Zhou from Google and I have made a few bug fixes.
Igor> The diff and zip files have been updated.
Igor> Original diff can be found in "Deprecated" downloads.
Igor> It's still based on MySQL 5.0.45.

Igor> http://code.google.com/p/mysql-heap-dynamic-rows

Thanks!

I had an discussion about this patch with Brian two days ago. He is
porting the patch to drizzle (basicly MySQL 5.1) and when he is ready
I will get a copy of it and plan to add it to the MySQL-5.1-maria
tree.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Re: Dynamic record sizes for HEAP engineIgor Chernyshev31 Jul
  • Re: Dynamic record sizes for HEAP engineMichael Widenius2 Aug
    • Re: Dynamic record sizes for HEAP engineHarrison Fisk5 Aug
      • Re: Dynamic record sizes for HEAP engineMichael Widenius6 Aug