List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phlip Date:January 3 2008 7:44pm
Subject:Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?
View as plain text
Phlip wrote:
>>     10000 < explanation['rows'] ) ||
>
> Curiously, why would a select-all over 1535 records return 1164 rows?
>
> Is that just because >300 were already buffered in memory?

I squeezed in a FLUSH TABLES, and got 185 row hits for 185 records, so that's
quite the "yes".

I will add FLUSH TABLES to the top of the assertion, to avoid any unnecessary
efficiencies.
Thread
what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Phlip3 Jan
  • Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Jay Pipes3 Jan
    • Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Phlip3 Jan
    • Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Phlip3 Jan
      • Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Baron Schwartz3 Jan
        • Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Phlip3 Jan
          • Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Baron Schwartz3 Jan
      • Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Phlip3 Jan
Re: what should an assert_efficient_sql check for?Phlip4 Jan