List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tushar Mahale Date:November 18 2007 8:29pm
Subject:New online alter table interface
View as plain text
Hi,
I've seen posts on MySQL internalas list mentioning addition of a new
functionality for online alter table.
Please refer to the following links for reference:

http://lists.mysql.com/internals/35075
http://forge.mysql.com/worklog/task.php?id=3749

Both of the above links mention that the funcitonality has been added
MySQL code base, (the first says its in 5.2 and the second in 6.0). I
tried downloading the source code for both 5.2 and 6.0 and looked for
the relevant changes in the code but could not find any.

Can anyone please let me know if the functionality has been indeed
made available? Has it been checked in the codebase?

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

--
Tushar.
Thread