List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:January 22 2001 11:07pm
Subject:Re: C API -- using mysql_ping()
View as plain text
On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 02:53:32PM -0800, btjones@stripped wrote:
> If a connection has been closed by the mySQL server, like in a timeout
> condition, does the API function mysql_ping() awake the connection again if
> the reconnect flag was set, or will it just return a lost server error?

This list is for discussing the internal code of MySQL.

Please ask your question to mysql@stripped, the general MySQL
list.  In order to handle the volume of mail we get, we need to be
somewhat strict about where questions get posted.  A list of all of
the available MySQL mailing lists is available from our web site.

    http://www.mysql.com/documentation/lists.html

Thanks,

Tim

--