List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sasha Date:October 19 2000 5:04pm
Subject:Re: Access to MySQL source tree
View as plain text
Antony T Curtis wrote:

> sasha@stripped wrote:
> >
> > We have opened public read-only access to our development tree, the information
> > on how to get the source is found at
> >
> http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/commented/manual.php?section=Installing_source_tree
>
> <snip>
>
> Does it handle merges... The MySQL I am using here has quite a few
> modifications applied to it (propritry table handlers, additional
> functions, etc... most is licensed sources which we cannot distribute)

Confession of a secret MySQL hacker :-) Come on, guys, just contribute it to the
main developement - we will help you make it work better. Of course, I
understand that your boss probably does not understand :-)

bk can handle merges just fine, and it will ask you about the conflicts each
time you pull.

--
MySQL Development Team