List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:July 29 2007 5:13pm
Subject:Re: sql_log_slow and executable comment version fun.
View as plain text
I thought about that. I'm not sure it's the right way to go. The
sql_log_slow method is useful for things outside of importing large
sql files. It allows users to clean up the logs so things like log
growth monitoring can be more effective at finding real issues. I
suppose there is room for both though.

On 7/19/07, Rick James <rjames@stripped> wrote:
> Since you are thowing away useful data, I suggest this modification...
> Don't drop the query, truncate it.

Thread
sql_log_slow and executable comment version fun.Eric Bergen19 Jul
  • RE: sql_log_slow and executable comment version fun.Rick James20 Jul
    • Re: sql_log_slow and executable comment version fun.Eric Bergen29 Jul
  • Re: sql_log_slow and executable comment version fun.Chad MILLER30 Jul
    • RE: sql_log_slow and executable comment version fun.Rick James7 Aug
      • Re: sql_log_slow and executable comment version fun.Eric Bergen22 Aug