List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antony T Curtis Date:October 19 2000 9:17am
Subject:Re: Access to MySQL source tree
View as plain text
sasha@stripped wrote:

> We have opened public read-only access to our development tree, the information
> on how to get the source is found at
>
> http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/commented/manual.php?section=Installing_source_tree

<snip>

Does it handle merges... The MySQL I am using here has quite a few
modifications applied to it (propritry table handlers, additional
functions, etc... most is licensed sources which we cannot distribute)

Right now, I build a diff of it from the reference source, apply the
diff to a new downloaded version, then a small cycle of fixups &
recompiles ... Usually takes a couple of hours.

--
ANTONY T CURTIS                     Tel: +44 (1635) 36222
Abacus Polar Holdings Ltd           Fax: +44 (1635) 38670
> All of the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies.
> 		-- The Book of Bokonon / Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Thread